1. Using 2MUCHJOBS.COM
You agree and understand that WWW.2MUCHJOBS.COM is an internet enabled electronic platform that facilitates communication for the purposes of job placement and distributing information pertaining to services. You further agree and understand that we do not endorse, market or promote any of the listings, postings or information, nor do we at any point in time come into possession of or engage in the distribution of any of the goods and/ or services, you have posted, listed or provided information about on our site. While interacting with other users on our site, with respect to any listing, posting or information we strongly encourage you to exercise reasonable diligence as you would in traditional off line channels and practice judgment and common sense before committing to or complete intended services or exchange of information. We recommend that you read our Safety tips before doing any activity on our site. While making use of 2MUCHJOBS.COM classifieds and other services such as the discussion forums, comments and feedback and other services interlay, you will post in the appropriate category or area and you agree that your use of the Site shall be strictly governed by this AUP including the policy for listing of your Classified which shall not violate the prohibited and restricted items policy (herein after referred to as the Listing Policy.) (Listing Policy) The listing policy shall be read as part of this AUP and is incorporated in this AUP by way of reference:
• " Your Information" is defined as any information you provide to us or other users of the Site during the registration, posting, listing or replying process of classifieds, in the feedback area (if any), through the discussion forums or in the course of using any other feature of the Services. You agree that you are the lawful owner having all rights, title and interest in your information, and further agree that you are solely responsible and accountable for Your Information and that we act as a mere platform for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
• You agree that your listing, posting and / or Information :
1. shall “not be fraudulent, misrepresent, mislead or pertain to the sale of any illegal, counterfeit,
2. Shall not be obscene, contain pornography or contain “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
3. Shall not distribute or contain spam, multiple / chain letters, or pyramid schemes in any of its forms.
4. Shall not distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm 2MUCHJOBS.COM or the interests or property of 2MUCHJOBS.COM users or impose an unreasonable load on the infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of 2MUCHJOBS.COM
5. Shall not be placed in a wrong category or in an incorrect area of the site.
6. Shall not list or post or pertain to information that is either prohibited or restricted under the laws of the Republic of India and such listing, posting or information shall not violate 2MUCHJOBS.COM's Listing Policy.
7. You consent to receive communications by email, call or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise related to the services provided through the website.
• You agree that your listing, posting and / or Information: if you use the Site by registering on the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID, password, email address and for restricting access to your computer, computer system, computer network and your 2MUCHJOBS.COM account, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and password. If you access the Site using any electronic device other than by registration on the Site, the AUP remains applicable to you in the same manner as if you are a registered user on the Site.
Use of www.2MUCHJOBS.COM , either by registration or by any other means, is available only to persons, who are Citizens of the Republic of India, who are 18 yrs of age and above and persons who can enter into a legally binding contract, and or are not barred by any law for the time being in force. If you access 2MUCHJOBS.COM, either by registration on the Site or by any other means, not as an individual but on behalf of a legal entity, you represent that you are fully authorized to do so and the listing, posting or information placed on the site on behalf of the legal entity is your responsibility and you agree to be accountable for the same to other users of the Site.
• Commencement of Service
• The Service shall be deemed to have commenced on the Date of Commencement.
• Services of 2MUCHJOBS.COM are available only to those individuals/organizations that can form legally binding contracts enforceable under applicable law.
• Subscription Fees
• Subscription Fees shall be the rate applicable for the Services provided as mentioned in the Product Catalogue or as may be prescribed by the Company from time to time.
• Liability for payment of the Subscription Fees shall accrue from the Date of Commencement.
• All individual Users who access or make postings of information at 2MUCHJOBS.COM for the purpose of seeking employment shall be exempted from the application of this clause.
• Obligation of User/Subscriber
• Prohibited Actions
• User is restrained from allowing any person other than the authorized person(s) named in the Order form to use the Service
• The User undertakes not to resell or assign his/her rights or obligations under this Terms & Conditions. User also agrees not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Service.
• The User shall use the Service only for the purpose for which it is subscribed.
• The User shall comply with all applicable laws (and shall not contravene any applicable law) of India relating to the Services, including any regulation made pursuant thereto.
• The User shall not print, download, duplicate or otherwise copy, delete, vary or amend or use any data or personal information posted by any User on 2MUCHJOBS.COM except such data and information which are posted by the particular User himself.
• User is prohibited from uploading multiple resumes of the same User/Individual using same or different accounts. Company reserves the right to remove any or all such resumes without further notice.
• The User shall not share the Service with any person without the prior written approval of the Company.
• The User shall not use the Service for any unlawful purpose including without limitation criminal purposes.
• The Service shall not be used to send or receive any message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an abusive, indecent, obscene, defamatory or menacing nature.
• The User shall be prohibited in persistently sending messages or make postings on 2MUCHJOBS.COM to any other User or third party who access 2MUCHJOBS.COM without reasonable cause or for causing any threat or/and harassment or/and annoyance or/and anxiety or/and any other inconvenience whatsoever caused to any person.
• The User shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person or/and retain information in any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
• The User shall give out to the company a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise all copyright and publicity rights, in any existing or future media, known or unknown, over the material or User Data displayed in your listings. For the purpose of this Agreement, "User Data" shall mean all information (if any) submitted by the User to 2MUCHJOBS.COM with the exception of trading data, credit card numbers, checking account numbers, etc. "Individually Identifiable User Data" shall mean that subset of "User Data" which can be reasonably used to identify a specific individual such as their name, address, phone number, etc. The User Data shall be deemed to be the property of2MUCHJOBS.COM The User shall take all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate and complete and not misleading in any way.
• User agrees not make use of anyone else's Information other than as necessary to complete any 2MUCHJOBS.COM transactions in which he is involved.
• The User shall not violate, or attempt to violate the security of 2MUCHJOBS.COM and/or any web sites linked to 2MUCHJOBS.COM or gain un-authorized access any information regarded as private by other Users or persons, including but without limitation to accessing data and information not intended for them or logging onto a server or account which the User is not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or attempting to breach security or authentication.
• Prohibited Activities:
You agree that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that â
(a) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(d) Harm minors in any way;
(e) Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(f) violates any law for the time being in force;
(g) Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(h) Impersonate another person
(i) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(j) Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
(l) In case of non compliance of the foregoing, the access of such users to the site shall be immediately terminated.
(m) In the event that the User breaches any of the above mentioned covenants, the Company shall have the right to delete any material relating to the violations without prior notice to the User. The Company shall issue a warning to the User to discontinue any activity which leads to the said violations and in the event the User continues with such prohibited activity, the Company reserves the unilateral right to suspend or/and deactivate the User's access to 2MUCHJOBS.COM the Service and/or any other related facility and to forfeit any amounts paid by him.. In addition to the right to indemnity available to the Company, the Company shall have the right to any legal remedy, against the User to recover the loss suffered by the Company and the harm caused to the reputation of the Company, due to such violation by the User.
(n) The Users shall avail of the 2MUCHJOBS.COM or any other related site for lawful purposes alone. Transmission or/and distribution or/and storage of material or/and conduct in violation of any applicable local or/and state or/and Central or/and foreign law or/and regulation is prohibited. This includes without limitation any unauthorized use of material protected by patent or/and copyright or/and trademark or/and other intellectual property right, material that is obscene or/and defamatory or/and libelous or/and constitutes an illegal threat, or/and violates rights of privacy or publicity, or/and violates export control laws. The User may use the information on our site only to the extent necessary to facilitate 2MUCHJOBS.COM related transactions.
(o) The user is hereby prohibited from charging any fee from the candidates whose data is available on 2MUCHJOBS.COM for processing job application of such person.
(p) The user/third a party is/are hereby prohibited from making any claim, false representation/assertions such as "2MUCHJOBS.COM is our Labour Consultant".
(q) The 2MUCHJOBS.COM strongly opposes SPAM, which floods the Internet with unwanted and unsolicited email and deteriorates the performance and availability of the 2MUCHJOBS.COM service. All forms of SPAM, or any other activities that have the effect of facilitating SPAM, are strictly prohibited.
(r) 2MUCHJOBS.COMalso prohibits the use of another Internet service to send or post SPAM to drive visitors to your site hosted on or through 2MUCHJOBS.COM systems, whether or not the messages were originated by you, under your direction, or by or under the direction of a related or unrelated third party.
• Confidentiality and Security
• To protect the secrecy of his user Identification and/or password the User shall take all such measures as may be necessary (including but without limiting to changing his password from time to time) and shall not reveal the same to any other person(s).
• Since a user identification is necessary to access the Service; the User shall use only his own user Identification.
• It is agreed by the User that he acquires no rights to any mailbox number or/and the user identification or/and circuit reference or/and any codes assigned to him by the Company. The User further agrees that except as otherwise proved herein, the Company reserves the right to change or/and re-assign the same to the User at its sole discretion without being liable to the User for any kind of damages or/and relief or/and any other consequence/s.
• In the event of theft or/and loss of user identification or/and password or/and security word, the User shall notify the Company immediately by telephone or/and personally concurrently provide the Company with a written notice to that effect. The User shall remain liable for use of the Services by any third party until such theft or loss is notified to the Company.
• The password and username being made available to the â¢ customer shall be used only by the organization named by the customer and the employee of the organization. The User shall take all necessary pre-cautions to prevent un-authorized access or/and leakage of username or/and password being provided by the Company to him.
• The user shall not use any software to automatically download or/and extract either a complete or/and partial resume from 2MUCHJOBS.COM database without prior consent from 2MUCHJOBS.COM in writing.
• The Company may at its sole discretion and without assigning any reason whatsoever at any time deactivate or/and suspend the User's access to 2MUCHJOBS.COM and/or the Services (as the case may be) without notice to carry out system maintenance or/and upgrading or/and testing or/and repairs or/and other related work. Without prejudice to any other provisions of this Agreement, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or/and damage or/and costs or/and expense that the User may suffer or incur, and no fees or/and charges payable by the User to the Company shall be deducted or refunded or rebated, as a result of such deactivation or/and suspension.
Company may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect, without prior notice and without assigning any reason/s whatsoever and without any prejudice to any/all other rights in the following events:
• On completion of the term for which the user engages the services of the Company.
• If in the opinion of the Company, the User has breached any of the terms and conditions of this agreement or/and the Order form signed by him.
• If, in the opinion of the Company or/and any regulatory authority, it is not in the public interest to continue providing the Service to the User for any reason and /or
• If the User is declared a bankrupt or/and the User enters into any compromise or arrangement with its creditors.
• On writing and on such terms as agreed to by the parties mutually in writing.
2MUCHJOBS.COM is committed to ensure the safety of its users. To provide the safest possible environment, we recommend our users to take care of few simple security precautions for a safe career.
• Do not communicate; reveal any personal information pertaining to your bank account, address, phone numbers etc.
• Do not send any money/ fee.
• Verify the content of the mail/ publications sent by the employers/ recruiters.
• Make appropriate/ thorough enquiries before acting upon any unsolicited mails/ publications/ phone calls.
Collection. Information posted on 2MUCHJOBS.COM is obviously publicly available. Our servers are located in Chandigarh, India. Therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. We collect and store the following personal information:
• email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information;
• computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from 2MUCHJOBS.COM and Ad data (all through cookies – you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site);
• Other apps installed on device
• other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
Use: We use users' personal information to:
• provide our services;
• resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
• encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
• customize users' experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
• communicate marketing and promotional offers to you;
• Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
• All information contained by 2MUCHJOBS.COM is treated as strictly confidential and 2MUCHJOBS.COM does not and will not disclose or share such confidential information to / with any external organization.
• The users’ privacy is very important to us. We do not and shall not at any point in time, either sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties without users’ explicit consent.
• We may be required from time to time to disclose users’ personal information to Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
• 2MUCHJOBS.COM also reserves the right to make use of the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period 2MUCHJOBS.COM retains such information.
• We may also disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety.
• We may also share personal information with:
- Corporate affiliates who help detect or prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to).
- Service providers who help with our business operations.
• Google's use of the Double Click cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet. .
Using Information from 2MUCHJOBS.COM: You may use personal information gathered from 2MUCHJOBS.COM only to follow up with another user about a specific posting, not to send spam/ phishing or collect personal information from someone who hasn't agreed to that.
Access, Modification, and Deletion: You can see, modify or erase your personal information by reviewing your posting or account status page. Contact customer support at privacy@2MUCHJOBS.COM to review any personal information we store that is not available on 2MUCHJOBS.COM. There may be a charge associated with such requests but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies; and prevent bad guys from coming back.
Data Security: We use a number of mechanisms (encryption, passwords, and physical security) to protect the security and integrity of your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
General: We may update, upgrade, modify (partially &/or fully) this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply. Send questions about this policy to privacy@2MUCHJOBS.COM.